We’re hiring a Communications and Fundraising Associate to grow our small but mighty team. It’s an incredible time right now at the intersection of tech, media and justice, and we’re excited to bring some new talent onboard to help us take our impact to the next level.
- Contribute to our external communications by developing a communications calendar, drafting posts for our Medium publication, managing our social media channels and sending out our newsletters
- Support our fundraising work by drafting grant proposals and reports, managing our salesforce database and managing our calendar of donor cultivation events
- Manage relationships with external vendors such as graphic designers and web developers
- Pitch-in as needed to refresh our marketing collateral, organize events and more
The ideal candidate is a detail-oriented person with impeccable communication skills who will thrive in a fast-paced environment. Your skills could include:
- Experience with grant-writing and/or external communications
- Eye for design
- Detail and process oriented, able to gracefully manage multiple deadlines at once
- Experience with Salesforce and MailChimp
- A sense of justice and a sense of humor
- We operate at the intersection of digital organizing, new media, technology and impact investing. Experience in either of these domains a plus.
The position is based in the San Francisco Bay Area starting as soon as possible (though we are open to remote work for the right candidate). We cultivate a low-ego, high-performance culture in a flexible work environment and provide competitive salary and benefits.
To apply, email a cover letter, resume and a relevant sample of your work to email@example.com, with “Communications and Fundraising Associate” in the subject line. We will review applications on a rolling basis until the position is filled.